Something I wanted to try.
had done similar journals where one had to list stuff, and I wasn't into that kind of thing, just did one my style.
1. Naruto wasn't the first anime I watched. I had also watched Pokemon as a kid and also had liked Dragon Ball, though not as much as I like Naruto.
2. I started collecting the Naruto manga around 2008-09. Took a while to catch up though but I did. And now I have all for the main series- Part 1 and Part 2.
3. First started watching Naruto around the late Chūnin Exams and Sound-Sand invasion arc. First started really getting into the series during the Search for Tsunade arc.
4. My first favorite character wasn't Neji Hyūga. Due to the fact I got into the Naruto series around the Sound-Sand invasion arc and Search for Tsunade arc, the Third Hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi was first because he seemed to be strong. Then it was Sasuke Uchiha since he was strong and seemed interesting at the time. I didn't know a lot then, and then the Sasuke Retrieval arc happens. That was one tense arc. And to be fair, I didn't really use the internet to find out more about Naruto until later on. Really started taking a liking to Neji during and after the arc. Thought he had died for real. I got one of those Shonen Jump manga and it showed Neji in Post Time Skip...and I wondered how he was still alive. My cousin said it shows them being healed after the Sasuke Retrieval mission. Not a bad thing, was glad Neji survived after all.'
5. Around the 8th grade, I was in my middle teens, I started to write fanfics for the first time. Ironically, I used to hate typing, but grew to realize how much easier it was than writing normally. I still have my very first Naruto story. Wouldn't dare post it on Fanfiction.net, nor the entire thing on Deviantart. Since the vultures in the shadows would be quick to descend and tear it to shreds. Its that badly written. It was also my first fanfic, and first story outside of school projects, work, or homework. It was done to get used to typing and I wanted to do a Naruto story, was a big fan at that time and still am. Part 1 of Naruto will always be my favorite part of Naruto.
6. After my very first Naruto story, from late 2007 to when I created my Fanfiction.net account on May 30th 2010, I would do stories on my computer and leave them on my computer but never posted them since I didn't really use the internet that much at home, if any. And their quality is too horrible to post anyway, the same vultures would be quick to descend and tear them to shreds. And I was using slower dial up internet. Many of these fanfics had Neji in them. And many, if not all, were multi-crossovers. It was fun writing.
7. Also, in 2008 and 2009, I was, and still am, such a huge Neji fan. I had printed pictures of him and also was a huge fan of the Neji and Tenten paring. Part 2 is to blame, Neji looks so nice...and Tenten. The funny thing is that I noticed a similarity between NejiTen and HashiMito more recently. Long haired guy and girl with hair tied into a pair of buns. And what if Tenten had been inspired by Mito Uzumaki's hairstyle to tie her hair like that? Wouldn't surprise me since I'm sure her image is in the history books. I'll have to hunt for the NejiTen fanfics again, though my old Dell computer might still hold secrets deep within its search history. I could still search in Fanfiction.net. Basically change the search settings to Publish date, change characters so Neji and Tenten are the selected characters, English, and go all the way to the last page, and work backwards from oldest to newest, Either will take some time. I even searched for Neji stories and NejiTen stories on Fanfiction.net before I even had an account there. Even found NejiTen fanfics and Neji fansites on other sites via using Google.
8. Connected to the above, regarding the fanfics I wrote, back in 2008 to 2009, Neji was in many of them. And quite a few were self-inserts. When I finally got my account on Fanfiction.net started and started writing in there, the only ones I put on there were third person fanfics. Neji was in many of them as usual. I even had fifteen different stories on there at one time. The longest being Protecting the Jedi, which Neji was in.
9. Also, I am a big fan of Star Wars and Halo. They are great. And I am currently very interested in the Forerunners and the Forerunner era in the Halo series. There's a lot one can do. Including a crossover that sounds very promising and possible- remember Momoshiki's planet from Boruto the Movie? I figured this- what if the Forerunners investigated it? What if it was in the Halo Milky Way Galaxy? What if they ran into Naruto and the others fighting Momoshiki? And what if Neji was alive and got dragged into things? Can lead to awesome moments as well as the hilarious! That's a story idea I have.
10. Once I was so interested in Mass Effect, a sci-fi video game series, that I lost track of where I was in Naruto. Then the horrid ending of Mass Effect 3 came along, along with that simply disgusting Synthesis ending which came with vast amounts of Fridge Horror, that I started losing interest quickly. It was shudder worthy. Neji was still in my list of favorite characters. Though since I had just returned from a two year, or possibly a two and a half year absence from Naruto since I had gotten interested in Mass Effect in 2010 and lost interest in 2012, the list shifted as things went on. Kakashi took first place for a bit, then Mei Terumī for a short while, then Minato Namikaze, finally Hashirama Senju took first place for the longest if one only considers Kakashi, Mei, and Minato. Might be leaving out one or two that I don't remember, though those were likely first place for only a short time. Considering it was the time frame from 2012-2014. There was other factors such as fear of trolls finding out who I really was but that fear is long gone, courage remains. After all, I haven't lost my ninja way.
Neji will always be my top favorite character in Naruto, even after almost nine years.
First-Light-Weaves-Living-Song aka The Librarian: "After all this time?"
(for those not in the know, First-Light-Weaves-Living-Song is a Forerunner from the Halo series. Also known as The Librarian. Weird name I know, haha, guess it is just the way the names are for them